Let’s play a game. Spot the difference.
Have you noticed the slight difference between these photos.
No it’s not that smile.
It’s the graphics. Those bold letters that eats the charm of your personality and leave you empty.
No matter if you are a male or female, if you want everybody-will-look-at-you-when-you-enter-the-room kind of aura, then say goodbye to graphic tees.
Look at them..
You’ll never see a star in graphic tee.
Plain tees not only look professional, but they also have this aesthetic aura that will lift up your confidence as well as your fashion game. So, in your wardrobe give them a space.
Don’t forget to like and comment, if you find it useful otherwise ignore. Have a great day…
Image courtsy: Google
Confidence_- is needed in every area of life. Let it be relationship, marriage, career or day to day activities. It is the basic foundation that makes dreams a reality. You have talent, a passion but as long as you are not confident about it, it’s all a trash.
Remember the movie ‘DUFF’, how the main lead goes from zero to hero. Actually, it’s the story of mostly all movies. With sheer confidence, one changes his circumstances. So my first tip is:
- Know and understand the importance of confidence:Most of us just have the attitude of ‘let it be’, but it’s not right. Fix it and stand up on your own feet.
- Compliment yourself: Nobody is gonna do that for you. Give yourself a gentle pat on the back or a flying kiss while passing mirror for something you really appreciate in yourself. It can be anything such as clothes, your kindness, your smile etc.
- Lose Weight: It’s unhealthy and gives birth to many diseases. So, don’t be lazy and work on appearance. As in today’s world both inner and outer beauty is essential.
- Dress to impress: It makes a huge difference when you dress up aesthetically. Clothes have power to change both mood and confidence, use it. Wear perfume, weird jewellery and a watch. A watch is a must have.
- Cultivate your talent: Improve your skills and be original. Having something in which your are an expert even if it’s solving algebra brings respect as a reward. Which ultimately improves your confidence.
- Speak up: Don’t yawn and sleep in class. Ask questions, intract with teachers, be active. You are youth. So don’t behave like an old grumpy grandma who lives in shabby apartment with her cats. You pay fees to learn, so learn.
- Meditate and Exercise: Little unconventional tip, but for me it was really helpful. It make subtle changes in life which are not visible but they are there.
This are some of the things I have learnt while sulking in the background. I hope these can be helpful. At least they worked for me.
Comment, like and share if you find it useful. Or else, suggest me how can I improve. As I am only a teenager looking for my path.